Isotope has launched a new version of the successful Hydrium X in a new colour
scheme that is rarely seen in watchmaking: Blue and Pink!
Isotope Watches Introduces the new Hydrium X Blink
Isotope calls its blue and pink combination ‘Blink.’ By combining these two colours, which are traditionally used to designate each sex, they say you get a watch for everybody. While it shares the familiar design of the now sold-out Isotope Hydrium™ X “Will Return,” the blue and pink add a new dimension. Despite being meant to be worn casually, the Isotope Hydrium™ X “Blink” is a competent diving watch featuring a 40mm large case made from 316L stainless steel with a micro-blasted finish, double-domed
anti-reflective sapphire crystal, unidirectional sapphire bezel with 120 clicks, and a screw-down crown.
The exhibition case-back shows the Decorated Swiss Landeron, whilst ensuring water resistance up to 30 ATM/300 meters. Like the Isotope Hydrium™ X “Will Return,” the Isotope Hydrium™ X “Blink” will be offered as a limited edition, and when it goes just as fast
as the Hydrium™ X “Will Return”…..
• Micro-blasted case, 316L stainless steel
• Case diameter 40mm X 48mm (with lugs)
• Height 12.9mm (14.9mm with double domed Sapphire Crystal)
• Hydrium™ X screw-down exhibition case back
• Uni-directional bezel with 120 clicks
• Anti-reflective crystal sapphire
• Screw-down crown at 3 o’clock
• Shimmering Pink Salmon dial
• Isotope Lacrima hands with Super-LumiNova®
• Water-resistance 300m / 30 atm / 1000 ft
• 22mm Quick-release Blue FKM strap with signed micro-blasted
Swiss Landeron Mechanical Movement
• Automatic, self-winding
• Power reserve 40 hours
• 28 Jewels, 28800A/h
• Accuracy -12/+12 s/day
• Customised finishing and rotor
Buy an Isotope Hydrium X Blink
The Isotope Hydrium X Blink is a Limited edition of 100 pieces and
it’s now ready for Free Express shipping via DHL or Royal Mail.
The Limited Hydrium X Blink is offered exclusively online at £617 (ex
VAT) from the Isotope Watches website.