Following the successful Kickstarter Campaign for their first model, the Mastermind, ZOID has launched a limited edition for their second collection of watches – the ZOID X-Dragon.
For this second watch range, ZOID founder and designer Andrew Oliver has been inspired by medieval legend and folklore, with a strong and quintessentially Eastern dragon motif. The ZOID X-Dragon comes as a limited edition run, with just eight watches produced of eight variants. The reason for the eight is that it is considered to be a lucky number in Asian cultures.
The mechanical ZOID X-Dragon features a graphite lava emulsion textured dial, with a 3-dimensional laser-cut dragon. Colourful, bespoke calf-leather padded straps are provided for each model.
ZOID X-Dragon Variants
The ZOID X-Dragon is available in eight variations- four of which have bezels embedded with Swarovski crystals.
ZOID X-Dragon Specifications
- Case: 316L Stainless steel case and brush finish with rose gold plating.
- Stainless steel bezel
- Movement: Seiko NH37 Automatic time module with self-winding mechanism and up to 40 hours power reserve.
- Water Resistance: Up to 50m/ 5ATM
- Winding crown: Pull out crown with custom embossed ZOID logo.
- Dial: Graphite lava emulsion with laser cut dragon outline.
- Hands: Custom hands applied with super luminova.
- Hardened sapphire crystal.
- Strap: Genuine calf leather with embossed crocodile pattern and hand-stitched details.
- Buckle: 316L Stainless steel Special cast buckle with laser engraved logo.
- Case back: 6 piece screw case back.
- Case size: 50mm
- Case thickness: 12mm.
- Fits wrist up to: Diameter of 75mm.
- Limited edition of 8 pieces. (Every case-back is engraved with a serial number)
Buy a ZOID X-Dragon
We think that there is definitely a market for new, bold watch designs and we applaud ZOID for trying something new. The ZOID X-Dragon is available now. Prices start at $985 USD ($1360 USD for the models with Swarovski bezels). Visit www.zoidhours.com for more information.