We have not one but two Zulu straps that were kindly donated by Newmark to celebrate the impending launch of their 6BB RAF Chronograph reissue. We have a preview of their watch here, and a full hands-on review coming later in August.
The (not so) Small Print
- The competition is open to entrants worldwide
- An email address is required to enter – it will only be used to contact the winner
- Although entrants are welcome to subscribe to our social media pages for extra entries, this is entirely optional
- The winner will be notified by email on or shortly after the closing date
- If the winning entrant does not respond with sufficient details to ship the watch to them within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen
- The prize is offered as-is – there is no cash alternative
- The watch will be sent by the cheapest untracked, uninsured option – unless the winner wishes to pay the
- The winner is responsible for any customs/taxes costs that may be payable outside the EU
- Unless they choose to remain anonymous, the winner’s name and country will be published following the draw on this page.
|April 2018||Achtung Time Classic Yellow Watch||Etienne Girardin|
|May 2018||Two Diewald NATO straps||Mark Fisher|
|August 2018||Two Newmark Zulu straps|